Tailor Maid Communications are on the hunt for a new Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join our fashion team!
We are a full-service fashion, lifestyle, beauty and digital PR Agency, based in Surry Hills. We currently have over 25 clients in our portfolio, including boohoo, Glue Store and JD Sports.
We are looking for someone who is experienced, motivated and ready for an exciting new challenge in the PR industry. You will need to be able to keep up in a fast paced environment, juggle multiple tasks at once, as well as lead and support the fashion team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead contact and client liaison
- Directing and supervising your team’s activity and workload
- Creating and Executing PR strategies on behalf of clients
- Setting and ensuring that the team meet client KPIs
- Managing and coordinating client events
- Recruiting new businesses
- Briefing Editors, journalists and key spokespeople of the brands represented
- Chairing Client Meetings
- Presenting & Public Speaking
- Crisis Management Lead
- 6+ years experience in the Public Relations and Communications industry preferably within an agency environment
- Strong support to the TMC Directors
- An avid multi tasker and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to take charge of any situation
- Dealing with crisis management
- Being a leader to motivate and support staff to ensure team morale
- Personal and established relationships and contacts with Fashion Media, Writers, TV Producers and Bloggers / Influencers
If this position sounds of interest and you think you have what it takes to join the Tailor Maid team please email email@example.com and attach your CV.